This two-day course reviews the fundamental levers for optimising service levels, inventory costs and inventory levels as well as forecasting techniques and strategies for different inventory types. In addition, participants review the techniques and tools required to take their forecasting and inventory management capabilities to the next level and achieve Demand & Supply Planning excellence.
Sydney – JULY 19th & 20th
Melbourne – OCTOBER 20th & 21st
This practical two-day course aims to give participants an understanding of the techniques and tools required to take their demand, inventory and supply planning capabilities to the next level and deliver “best in class” performance.
This course will:
- Educate in the principles of forecasting & inventory management
- Provide a ‘how to’ framework for their application
- Explore the pros and cons of different forecasting and inventory management approaches
- Assess the impact that improved forecasting & inventory management can have on business performance
- Discuss successful implementation approaches
- Identify opportunities for participants to apply the knowledge they have gained in the course within their own organisations
Early Bird Offer
Register and pay by 24/6/2016 for Sydney course and 23/9/2016 for Melbourne course to receive the Early Bird price of $1995 +GST.
Click here to register your interest.