GRA Partners Carter McNabb, Luke Tomkin and Steve Bray together with GRA Senior Manager Dan Knox will present at Demand Planning & Forecasting 2013. This conference runs from 30 September to 2 October at the Stamford Plaza in Melbourne.
Uncover the best practices in demand planning through case studies from leading companies. Learn the best tools to transform your business into a demand-driven company.
Other expert industry leaders speaking include:
• Hemraj Paramunsee, National Demand Planning Manager, Coca Cola Amatil
• Andrew Martin, National Demand Planning Manager, PepsiCo
• Bill Frendo, Global Demand Planner, Resmed
• Brett Shemmell, National Demand Manager, BlueScope Steel
• Nathan Doak, Regional Demand Manager Asia & Pacific, Castrol
• Niels Van Hove, Integrated Business Planning Manager, George Weston Foods Limited
• Chris Wigg, Group Planning Manager, The Laminex Group
• Ankit Shah, Senior Demand Planner, Targus Australia
• Justin Gibson, Demand Flow Manager, Electrolux
• James Northrop, Senior Demand Planner, Treasury Wine Estates
• Grattan Smith, General Manager Supply Chain, Bega Cheese Limited
• Michelle Berry, Senior Manager Demand and Operations Planning, CSL