GRA Partner Carter McNabb will facilitate four demand planning and inventory optimisation courses around Australia.
27 & 28 August 2012 - Melbourne
3 & 4 September 2012 - Sydney
13 & 14 September 2012 - Brisbane
17 & 18 September 2012 - Perth
The course has been formulated to provide participants with an understanding of the techniques and tools required to take their forecasting and inventory management capabilities to the next level and deliver “best in class” performance.
This course aims to:
- Educate in the principles of forecasting & inventory management
- Provide a “how to” framework for their application
- Explore the pros and cons of different forecasting & inventory management approaches
- Assess the impact that improved forecasting & inventory management can have on business performance
- Discuss successful implementation approaches
- Identify opportunities for participants to apply the knowledge they have gained in the course within their organisations