19 & 20 March - Stamford Plaza, Melbourne
22 & 23 March - Medina Grand, Perth
26 & 27 March - Sir Stamford Circular Quay, Sydney
29 & 30 March - Stamford Plaza, Brisbane
GRA Director, Matt Miller, will lead this practical course which uses industry case studies and 'take-home worksheets' to enable participants to plan for and assess their own organisations.
The course aims to:
- Educate participants in the principles of sales and operations planning
- Provide a 'how to' framework to establish and fine tune the S&OP process to ensure it remains effective
- Explore and consider the data required to support the meeting framework
- Assess the immpact improved data availability and effective reporting can have on individual and business performance
- Discuss who should attend each of the framework meetings and their roles in and around the meetings
- Discuss successful implementation approaches
- Identify opportunities for participants to apply the knowledge they have gained in the course within their organisations.